The O.I.G. (Office of the Inspector General) released ‘Seven Fundamental Elements of an Effective Compliance Program’ which The Guard covers in various ways.
The Elements themselves are listed as such –
1. Implementing written policies, procedures and standards of conduct.
2. Designating a compliance officer and compliance committee.
3. Conducting effective training and education.
4. Developing effective lines of communication.
5. Conducting internal monitoring and auditing.
6. Enforcing standards through well-publicized disciplinary guidelines.
7. Responding promptly to detected offenses and undertaking corrective action.
We welcome you to review the document HERE and peruse this Knowledge Base for how The Guard addresses these key elements.